Unit Load Optimization
How cases and pallets are configured directly affects the pallet density—directly affecting spending and sustainability in your supply chain. ALOE Group can help you uncover new solutions to generate savings.
A new way to mine for savings
Using ALOE’s proprietary code, we can review dozens of alternative pallet configurations across thousands of SKUs. Pallet attributes shown below are modelled to uncover potential solutions that satisfy operational requirements.
Unit Load attributes we consider:
- Pallet weight
- Pallet height
- Over hang and under hang limitations
- Layer patterns
How ALOE offers recommendations that actually work
With ALOE Group, you’ve got both logistics expertise and world-class packaging engineering expertise working for you. Through decades of package engineering and testing at Stress Engineering Services, we’re able to confidently deliver accurate recommendations for unit load optimization.
- Multiple pallet pattern configurations are developed and analyzed for each SKU to explore and mine savings opportunities.
- To turn those pallet patterns into reality, ALOE confirms with data that the proposed new patterns will perform as expected in production and in the field.
- State-of-the-art testing tools and techniques are employed to quickly and efficiently deliver results.
- We work with your Package Engineering and Operations teams to confirm performance.
Contact us for a free assessment