New Carrier Onboarding
ALOE Group can help identify and bring new carriers into your network. This includes contract execution, EDI implementation and scorecard implementation. Our goal is to get your carriers ready to accept tenders as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Benefits of working with ALOE Group to bring new carriers into your network
The ALOE process expedites the onboarding and significantly reduces the time you spend on emails and phone calls.
Here’s what you can expect from ALOE Group:
- A seamless transition from the decision to bring a carrier on board to the implementation of the carrier.
- Coordination of carrier contracting, while providing experience-based feedback and critical support along the way.
- Working with internal stakeholders such as DCs, plants, etc. to facilitate a smooth transition, set up drop trailers, and make sure carriers are aware of any facility specific rules/processes.
- Development of a carrier onboarding presentation deck to share with new carriers that details all business requirements and expectations as well as processes.
- Host onboarding calls with carriers to review requirements, expectations, and processes.
- Lead EDI implementation, system setup, and any client specific onboarding requirements with the new carrier.
- Roll out a carrier scorecard program to carriers and coordinate post-go live review meetings to review scorecards and address any performance issues and concerns.
Make carrier onboarding more efficient.
Contact a transportation strategist today